Buffalo Style Hot Wings® bone-in wings - Any'tizers® snacks
Save some time and effort at your next tailgate party or cookout with these frozen buffalo chicken wings. Any’tizers Buffalo Style Hot Wings bone-in wings are perfect on the grill, in the oven, or even in the microwave and they are ready in just minutes!
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes,
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes,
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 3 oz. serving (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 120 Calories 190
% Daily Value*
- 20%Total Fat 13g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- 32%Cholesterol 95mg
- 32%Sodium 760mg
- 1%Total Carbohydrate 3g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 28%Protein 14g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken wing sections, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, sodium phosphates, salt.
COATED WITH: Hot sauce (fresh red ripe peppers, distilled vinegar, salt), water, soybean oil, chili pepper, cellulose gum, modified corn starch, salt, spice extractives, garlic powder. Blanched in vegetable oil.