Homestyle Chicken Fries 10oz Box – Any'tizers® snacks
Perfect with your favorite dipping sauce or just as they are, Any’tizers Homestyle Chicken Fries are the ideal finger food. This easy snack is ready in just minutes in the oven or the microwave!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen chicken fries on baking sheet.
3. Heat 12 to 15 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken fries on microwave safe plate in a single layer.
2. Heat on HIGH:
7 fries for 1 minute,
14 fries for 2 minutes,
21 fries for 3 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 7 PIECES (90g)
- Servings Per Container: About 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 120 Calories 230
% Daily Value*
- 20%Total Fat 13g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 4.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- 8%Cholesterol 25mg
- 23%Sodium 540mg
- 5%Total Carbohydrate 14g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 28%Protein 14g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
White meat chicken, bleached wheat flour, water, wheat flour, modified corn starch, contains 2% or less of the following: annatto extract (color), dextrose, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, hydrolyzed corn gluten, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), paprika extract (color), salt, sodium alginate, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spices, sugar, yellow corn flour. Fried in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: