Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries (10oz boxed)
Any’tizers Homestyle Chicken Fries are the ultimate finger food! Dip the fries into your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy these easy ready-to-eat snacks!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen chicken fries on baking sheet.
3. Heat 12 to 15 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken fries on microwave safe plate in a single layer.
2. Heat on HIGH:
7 fries for 1 minute,
14 fries for 2 minutes,
21 fries for 3 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 7 PIECES (90g)
- Servings Per Container: About 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 100 Calories 230
% Daily Value*
- 17%Total Fat 11g
- 13%Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g
- 8%Cholesterol 25mg
- 25%Sodium 590mg
- 6%Total Carbohydrate 19g
- 4%Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 0g
- 26%Protein 13g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
White meat chicken, water, bleached wheat flour, wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, contains 2% or less of: annatto extract, dextrose, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, hydrolyzed corn gluten, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), paprika extract, sodium alginate, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spices, sugar and yellow corn flour. Fried in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: