Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Wyngz*
Any’tizers breaded Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Wyngz are snacks that everyone is sure to enjoy! Sweet, bite-sized chicken portions make them quick and convenient!
*Contains no wing meat
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 22 minutes on top rack of oven.
1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 pieces for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes,
6 pieces for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes,
9 pieces for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 3 pieces (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 70 Calories 200
% Daily Value*
- 12%Total Fat 8g
- 8%Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3g
- 8%Cholesterol 25mg
- 19%Sodium 450mg
- 7%Total Carbohydrate 20g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 3g
- 22%Protein 11g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 6%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
White meat chicken, water, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), bleached wheat flour, sugar, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of: oils (soybean oil, canola oil, palm oil), brown sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, distilled vinegar, dried yeast, garlic powder, high fructose corn syrup, honey, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), malted barley flour, modified corn starch, modified food starch, mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spice, garlic powder), natural smoke flavor, onion powder, paprika, polysorbate 80, salt, sodium benzoate (as a preservative), sodium phosphates, spice extractives (including paprika, garlic and onion extractives), spices, TBHQ (to protect flavor), tomato paste, xanthan gum, and yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.