Honey BBQ Wings - Any'tizers® snacks
Serve Any’tizers® Honey BBQ Wings as a snack or appetizer for any occasion. Made with delicious Tyson® chicken, this popular flavor combined with Any’tizers snacks’ quality will keep 'em coming back for more!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes,
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes,
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 3 oz. serving (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 110 Calories 190
% Daily Value*
- 18%Total Fat 12g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g
- 28%Cholesterol 85mg
- 16%Sodium 390mg
- 3%Total Carbohydrate 8g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 6g
- 26%Protein 13g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken wing sections, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, sodium phosphates, salt.
COATED WITH: Water, sugar, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, honey, molasses, modified corn starch, salt, spices, smoke flavor, caramel color, garlic powder, onion powder, xanthan gum, corn syrup solids, lemon juice, lemon oil. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: