Any'tizers® Tequila Lime Chicken Wings
Any’tizers Tequila Lime wings add a unique flavor to the wing category. Quality chicken wings with a hint of Tequila Lime make this snack a favorite. Try heating them on the grill at your next outdoor party. It’s as easy as open, grill, and enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes,
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes,
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 3 oz. serving (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 100 Calories 180
% Daily Value*
- 17%Total Fat 11g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6g
- 38%Cholesterol 115mg
- 26%Sodium 620mg
- 1%Total Carbohydrate 2g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 36%Protein 18g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 6%Calcium 8%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken wing sections, water, seasonings [salt, modified tapioca and corn starch, citric acid, maltodextrin, dextrose, paprika, corn syrup solids, vinegar solids, natural and artificial flavors, vegetable gums (arabic, xanthan, guar, and carob bean), extractives of paprika], wheat flour, sodium phosphates and modified food starch.
COATED WITH: Water, salt, modified corn starch, spices, corn syrup solids, citric acid, dehydrated onion, dextrose, garlic powder, lemon juice solids, and natural flavor. Blanched in vegetable oil.