Everyone loves Tyson® Chicken Nuggets. They're made with 100% all natural ingredients, with no preservatives or fillers, and 0g trans fat per serving. They're crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. They're an easy finger food that kids love.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet.
3. Heat 11 to 13 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen nuggets on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
5 nuggets for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes,
10 nuggets for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes,
15 nuggets for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 5 PIECES (90g)
- Servings Per Container: About 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 160 Calories 270
% Daily Value*
- 26%Total Fat 17g
- 20%Saturated Fat 4g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6g
- 13%Cholesterol 40mg
- 20%Sodium 470mg
- 5%Total Carbohydrate 15g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 28%Protein 14g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken, water, salt, and natural flavor.
BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, water, wheat starch, white whole wheat flour, salt, contains 2% or less of the following: yellow corn flour, corn starch, dried onion, dried garlic, dried yeast, brown sugar, extractives of paprika, and spices. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: