Chicken Wings (5 lb. bag)
Tyson® Individually Frozen 1st and 2nd Joint Wings are 100% all natural, with no hormones administered or artificial ingredients. Contains up to 12% natural chicken broth. Great for the grill or oven with the preferred seasoning or sauce!
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Bake frozen wings 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F. (Bake thawed wings 44 to 48 minutes.)
1. Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat.
2. Grill frozen wings, turning occasionally, until internal temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F.
Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate.
Adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 180°F.
For best results when breading or marinating Tyson Individually Frozen Chicken, remove the protective ice glaze by holding under lukewarm running water for about 1 minute.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 4 oz. serving (112g)
- Servings Per Container: About 14
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 150 Calories 220
% Daily Value*
- 25%Total Fat 16g
- 23%Saturated Fat 4.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6g
- 27%Cholesterol 80mg
- 8%Sodium 200mg
- 0%Total Carbohydrate 0g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 38%Protein 19g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken wing sections Contains up to 12% chicken broth, salt, natural flavorings.
CONTAINS NO ALLERGENS