Fully Cooked Country Fried Steak Beef Pattie Fritters
Tyson® Country Fried Steak is a hearty addition to any meal that keeps your family playing hard. They're fully- cooked with no preservatives and fillers. For a quick meal, try them for dinner tonight!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen country fried steak patties on baking sheet.
3. Heat 13 to 17 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen country fried steak patties on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
1 pattie for 1 minute,
2 patties for 1 1/2 minutes,
3 patties for 2 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 1 PATTIE (90g)
- Servings Per Container: About 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 190 Calories 300
% Daily Value*
- 32%Total Fat 21g
- 35%Saturated Fat 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat N/Ag
- Monounsaturated Fat N/Ag
- 8%Cholesterol 25mg
- 24%Sodium 580mg
- 5%Total Carbohydrate 15g
- 4%Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- 22%Protein 11g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 6%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beef, bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, salt, contains 2% or less of: dried yeast, extractives of turmeric, paprika and annatto, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), lemon juice concentrate, onion powder, sodium phosphates, spices, spice extractive, sugar, wheat gluten, yeast, yellow # 5, yellow # 6, and yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: