Fully Cooked Country Fried Steak
Tyson® Country Fried Steak is a hearty addition to any meal that keeps your family playing hard. They're fully- cooked with no preservatives and fillers. For a quick meal, try them for dinner tonight!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen chicken fried steak patties on baking sheet, coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 13 to 17 minutes, turning patties over halfway through heating time.
1. Arrange frozen country fried steak patties on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat, uncovered, on HIGH: 1 pattie for 1 minute, 2 patties for 1 1/2 minutes, 3 patties for 2 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 1 PATTIE (75g)
- Servings Per Container: About 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 160 Calories 250
% Daily Value*
- 26%Total Fat 17g
- 30%Saturated Fat 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat N/Ag
- Monounsaturated Fat N/Ag
- 7%Cholesterol 20mg
- 20%Sodium 480mg
- 4%Total Carbohydrate 13g
- 4%Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- 18%Protein 9g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 4%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beef, bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, salt, contains 2% or less of: dried yeast, extractives of turmeric, paprika and annatto, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), lemon juice concentrate, onion powder, sodium phosphates, spices, spice extractive, sugar, wheat gluten, yeast, yellow # 5, yellow # 6, and yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: