Tyson® Fun Nuggets
Now made with whole grain breading, Tyson Fun Nuggets bring the fun and nutrition to the dinner table! They’re the sure way to get kids to clean their plates. Kids love the shapes, and Mom will love the white meat chicken and whole grain breading with essential nutrients and health benefits that kids won’t get at the drive-thru.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet.
3. Heat 11 to 13 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen nuggets on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
5 nuggets for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes,
10 nuggets for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes,
15 nuggets for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 4 PIECES (77g)
- Servings Per Container: About 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 90 Calories 180
% Daily Value*
- 17%Total Fat 11g
- 13%Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g
- 10%Cholesterol 30mg
- 20%Sodium 480mg
- 3%Total Carbohydrate 10g
- 4%Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 0g
- 20%Protein 10g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 4%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Boneless chicken breast with rib meat, water, whole wheat flour, wheat flour, 2% or less of the following: chicken broth, corn starch, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, extractives of paprika, natural flavorings, salt, soybean oil, spice, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: