Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips
Spice up your recipes a little with these convenient, fully-cooked chicken strips. Available both in the frozen and refrigerated sections of your grocer, you can have a great tasting dinner on the table in minutes.
1. Heat frozen strips in nonstick skillet on MEDIUM for
3 to 5 minutes or until warm.
1. Center frozen strips on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat strips covered on HIGH:
½ cup for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
1 cup for 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
1 ½ cups for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not overheat.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 3 oz. serving (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 20 Calories 100
% Daily Value*
- 4%Total Fat 2.5g
- 3%Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g
- 27%Cholesterol 80mg
- 19%Sodium 450mg
- 1%Total Carbohydrate 2g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 38%Protein 19g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 4%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: rice starch, salt, natural flavors, spices, dried garlic, maltodextrin, soy sauce solids (wheat, soybeans, salt), dextrose, dried onion, dried cilantro, yeast extract, citric acid, lime fruit powder (lime juice concentrate, corn syrup solids), grill flavor (from sunflower oil), smoke flavor.
CONTAINS soy, wheat