Tyson® Honey Battered Breast Tenders
Honey Battered Breast Tenders are made from boneless skinless chicken breasts. With a sweet honey flavor, they're a tasty addition to your dinner table that your family will love.
CONVENTIONAL Oven *Preferred method.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen tenders on baking sheet.
3. Heat 8 to 10 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen tenders on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
5 tenders for 1 minute,
10 tenders for 1 1/2 minutes,
15 tenders for 2 1/2 minutes.
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 5 Pieces (84g)
- Servings Per Container: About 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 120 Calories 220
% Daily Value*
- 20%Total Fat 13g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- 10%Cholesterol 30mg
- 10%Sodium 240mg
- 4%Total Carbohydrate 13g
- 8%Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 3g
- 26%Protein 13g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 0%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Boneless chicken breast with rib meat, water, bleached wheat flour, sugar, yellow corn flour, contains 2% or less of the following: honey powder (honey, high fructose corn syrup, wheat starch, corn syrup), leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), modified cellulose, modified food starch, rice flour, salt, sodium phosphates. Fried in vegetable oil.
Recipe(s) that use this product: