Tyson® Beef Pot Roast in Gravy
Tyson® Beef Pot Roast in Gravy is a traditional dinner-time favorite that tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. It contains no preservatives and is completely vacuum sealed for freshness - a quick and easy meal solution.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate. Use orfreeze by date printed on package. If product is frozen, thaw completely before heating.
1. Remove clear wrap and sleeve from tray; leave bag in tray. Puncture bag at least 3 times to ventilate. Cover tray with paper towel.
2. Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Carefully open bag and empty contents into the tray or onto a serving dish.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Remove clear wrap and sleeve from tray. Empty contents of the bag into a conventional oven safe container and cover with foil.
3. Heat 20 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Best to thaw if product is frozen, otherwise heating times are approximately doubled.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 5 OZ. SERVING (140g)
- Servings Per Container: About 3.5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 70 Calories 180
% Daily Value*
- 12%Total Fat 8g
- 15%Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4g
- 22%Cholesterol 65mg
- 34%Sodium 810mg
- 1%Total Carbohydrate 4g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- 46%Protein 23g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 10%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beef, water, and less than 2% of the following: beef fat, beef stock, calcium lactate, caramel color, citric acid, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, flavors, garlic powder, hydrolyzed corn protein, lactic acid, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, onion powder, salt, sodium phosphates, sugar and xanthan gum.
CONTAINS NO ALLERGENS
Recipe(s) that use this product: