Can’t decide which cut of chicken to purchase? Try the Tyson® Young Chicken! Whether you want to bake the whole chicken or cut it into pieces, this is an option that will keep the whole family happy.
Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate. Adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 180°F
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove neck and giblets from chicken cavity, reserve for use in gravy or stuffing, or discard.
3. Rinse chicken inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
4. Sprinkle chicken inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
5. Roast, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes per pound or until juices run clear and kitchen meat thermometer inserted in inner thigh registers at least 180°F.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
- Serving Size: 4 OZ. SERVING (112g)
- Servings Per Container: Varied
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 130 Calories 210
% Daily Value*
- 23%Total Fat 15g
- 23%Saturated Fat 4.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 7g
- 30%Cholesterol 90mg
- 6%Sodium 150mg
- 0%Total Carbohydrate 0g
- 0%Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- 38%Protein 19g
- Vitamin C 0%Vitamin A 0%
- Iron 2%Calcium 0%
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Premium Fresh Young Chicken. Parts of Giblets may be Missing.
CONTAINS: Up to 12% chicken broth.
All natural chicken broth ingredients: Chicken broth, sea salt, natural flavorings.
CONTAINS NO ALLERGENS