Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, wheat flour, water, bleached wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, sodium phosphates, dextrose, extractives of paprika and annatto, soybean oil, xanthan gum. Breading set in vegetable oil. SAUCE POUCHES: Sugar, water, soy sauce [water, wheat, soybeans, salt, lactic acid, sodium benzoate (preservative)], sake (water, rice, rice koji, salt), modified corn starch, sesame seeds, soybean oil, spices, garlic powder, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate (preservative).
Conventional Oven - Preferred method.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Thaw unopened sauce pouch in hot tap water for 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Place frozen chicken pieces on baking sheet. Heat for 16 to 20 minutes.
4. In large bowl, pour warm sauce over heated chicken pieces and stir until evenly coated.
1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 pieces for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
6 pieces for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
9 pieces for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Repeat steps 2 and 4 from conventional oven instructions for sauce application.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.