Sweet, smoky bourbon and just enough spice bring New Orleans flavor to boneless white meat chicken.
*contains no alcohol; contains no wing meat
Boneless skinless chicken breasts with rib meat, water, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt, sodium benzoate as a preservative), molasses, bleached wheat flour, brown sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: aged cayenne pepper, bourbon, canola oil, caramel color, chicken base (roasted chicken, salt, sugar, yeast extract, chicken fat, potato starch, onion powder, turmeric, natural flavoring), chicken fat, chicken skin, citric acid, corn starch, corn syrup, dried chicken, dried chicken broth, dried red bell pepper, dried yeast, extract of paprika, flavoring, flavors (water, ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, flavors), garlic, honey, lactic acid, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), malted barley flour, maltodextrin (corn, potato) modified corn starch, oils (soybean oil, canola oil, palm oil), onion powder, pineapple juice concentrate, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate as preservatives, rice vinegar, safflower oil, salt, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spice extractives, spices, tamarind extract, TBHQ (to protect flavor), vinegar, wheat flour, xanthan gum, yeast extract, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred Method
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 17 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven, turning pieces over halfway through heating time.
1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH: 3 pieces for 1 1/2 minutes, 6 pieces for 2 minutes, 9 pieces for 2 1/2 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.