Chicken wing sections, water, hot sauce (fresh red ripe peppers, distilled vinegar, salt), contains 2% or less of the following: cellulose gum, chili pepper, modified food starch, oil of garlic, salt, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spice extractives, wheat flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred method
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.