Our tender, bone-in chicken wings, tossed in tangy sauce full of citrus flavor.
*contains no alcohol
Chicken wing sections, water, seasonings [salt, modified tapioca and corn starch, citric acid, maltodextrin, dextrose, paprika, corn syrup solids, vinegar solids, natural and artificial flavors, vegetable gums (arabic, xanthan, guar, and carob bean), extractives of paprika], wheat flour, sodium phosphates and modified food starch. COATED WITH: Water, salt, modified corn starch, spices, corn syrup solids, citric acid, dehydrated onion, dextrose, garlic powder, lemon juice solids, and natural flavor. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred method
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.