A zesty mix of herbs and spices and the smooth taste of parmesan lightly covers crispy battered white meat chicken.
*contains no wing meat
Boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), bleached wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: butter flavor [maltodextrin, modified butter oil, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, annatto and turmeric (for color)], chicken fat, chicken skin, corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried chicken, dried chicken broth, dried red bell pepper, dried yeast, extractives of paprika, flavorings, garlic, garlic powder, guar gum, high fructose corn syrup, honey, lactic acid, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), lemon juice from concentrate, malted barley flour, maltodextrin, maltodextrin (corn, potato), modified corn starch, nonfat dry milk, oils (soybean oil, canola oil, palm oil), onion powder, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), polysorbate 80, safflower oil, salt, sodium citrate, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spice extractives, spices, sugar, TBHQ (to protect flavor), vinegar, vinegar powder, wheat flour, xanthan gum, yeast extract, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred Method
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through heating time.
1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH: 3 pieces for 1 1/2 minutes, 6 pieces for 2 minutes, 9 pieces for 2 1/2 minutes. Do no overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.