Family Size Creamy Chicken Alfredo meal kit, including sliced chicken breast, pre-boiled fettuccine and a rich and creamy alfredo sauce. Ready for your skillet.
1. Preheat skillet on the stove top over medium heat. Remove chicken from package and place in skillet.
2. Brown chicken thoroughly in skillet. Use a cooking utensil to separate the chicken into thinly sliced strips*.
3. Open pasta pouch and add the pasta to the skillet. Heat the pasta in the skillet, stirring frequently.
4. Open the sauce pouch and add the sauce to the skillet. Stir mixture to insure that the pasta and meat are thoroughly coated with sauce.
5. Continue stirring the mixture until the sauce is hot. Remove mixture from the stove top and serve.
*NOTE: Always use a calibrated meat thermometer to insure that chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.