Boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: rice starch, maltodextrin, salt, dextrose, dried garlic, dried onion, yeast extract, soy sauce solids (wheat, soybeans, salt), natural flavor, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), mesquite smoke flavor, lactic acid.
Microwave - Preferred method
1. Arrange frozen breast fillets on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat, covered, on HIGH: 1 fillet for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, 2 fillets for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, 3 fillets for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen breast fillets on baking sheet.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes.Appliances vary.
Heating times approximate.