INGREDIENTS: Boneless, skinless chicken with rib meat, water, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), bleached wheat flour, brown sugar, corn syrup, sugar, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: dextrose, distilled vinegar, dried whey, dried yeast, extractives of garlic and onion, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, high fructose corn syrup, honey, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), malted barley, flour, modified food starch, mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spice, garlic powder), natural smoke flavor, oils (soybean oil, canola oil, palm oil), onion powder, paprika, polysorbate 80, salt, sodium benzoate (as a preservative), sodium phosphates, soy lecithin, soybean oil , spice extractives, spices, TBHQ (to protect flavor), tomato paste, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, modified corn starch, vinegar solids), Worcestershire sauce powder [corn syrup solids, salt, caramel color, garlic, sugar, spices, soy sauce solids (fermented wheat and soybeans, salt, maltodextrin, caramel color), tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent] xanthan gum, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred method.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning strips over halfway through heating time.
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH: 1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, 2 strips for 2 to 3 minutes, 3 strips for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.