Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: baking soda, corn starch, cream of tartar, expeller pressed canola oil, extractives of paprika and turmeric, garlic powder, natural flavors, onion powder, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), rice flour, rice starch, salt, sea salt, spices, sugar, tapioca starch, yeast, yeast extract, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet
3. Heat 15 minutes, turn over and heat an additional 5 minutes
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate
2. Heat on high
1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
2 strips for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
3 strips for 3 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.