Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: baking soda, corn starch, cream of tartar, dried garlic, dried onion, expeller pressed canola oil, extractives of paprika, natural flavors, rice flour, rice starch, salt, sea salt, soybean oil, spices, sugar, yeast, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet
3. Heat 15 minutes, turn strips over and heat an additional 5 minutes
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate
2. Heat on high:
1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
2 strips for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
3 strips for 3 minutes
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving