1. Preheat skillet on the stove top over medium heat. Remove ground beef from package and place in skillet.
2. Brown ground beef thoroughly in skillet. Use a cooking utensil to chop the ground beef into crumbs. Drain when done.
3. Open pasta pouch and add the pasta to the skillet. Heat the pasta in the skillet, stirring frequently.
4. Open the sauce pouch and add the sauce to the skillet. Stir mixture to insure that the pasta and meat are thoroughly coated with sauce.
5. Continue stirring the mixture until the sauce is hot. Remove mixture from the stove top and serve.