An entire stir-fry meal in one package, including sliced chicken breast, Asian inspired vegetables, lo-mien noodles and a Sweet Sesame Sauce. Ready for your wok or skillet.
1. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to a non-stick skillet over medium to high heat and allow skillet to preheat.
2. Remove sliced chicken from pouch, place chicken in the preheated skillet and discard pouch material. Brown chicken in skillet stirring constantly*
3. Place noodle pouches in the microwave and heat on medium-high for 30 seconds.
4. Open the vegetable pack and pour vegetables into the skillet with the chicken. Discard the vegetable packaging. Allow vegetables to cook for approximately 2 minutes.
5. Open the sauce packet and pour the sauce into the skillet.
6. Remove the noodles from the microwave, open the pouches, and pour the noodles directly into the skillet. Using kitchen tongs, separate the noodles, and stir until the noodles and vegetables are coated thoroughly with sauce.
7. Allow mixture to heat until sauce becomes hot and thoroughly coats the kit components.
8. Removed from skillet and serve.
*NOTE: Always use a calibrated meat thermometer to insure that pork reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145° F for 3 minutes