Chicken wing sections, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, sodium phosphates, salt.COATED WITH: Hot sauce (fresh red ripe peppers, distilled vinegar, salt), water, soybean oil, chili pepper, cellulose gum, modified corn starch, salt, spice extractives, garlic powder. Blanched in vegetable oil.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foiled lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.