Chicken wing sections, water, contains 2% or less of the following: chicken flavor (maltodextrin, salt, chicken broth, flavoring, onion powder, canola oil, yeast extract, garlic powder, spice, sunflower oil, powdered chicken, chicken fat, smoke flavor), salt, modified food starch, dried garlic, sodium phosphates, natural hardwood smoked sugar, sugar, spices, dextrose, yeast extract, dried chicken broth, dried red bell pepper, citric acid, paprika extract (color), dried parsley, calcium stearate (to prevent caking), natural flavor. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Grill - Preferred method
1. Spray grill with cooking spray, then preheat to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes, turning wings frequently.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven.
Appliances vary. Heating time approximate.