Our tender, bone-in chicken wings, tossed in tangy sauce full of citrus flavor.
*contains no alcohol
Chicken wing sections, water, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn syrup solids, dehydrated onion, dextrose, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice solids, lime oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, natural and artificial flavors, natural flavor, paprika, salt, sodium phosphates, spices, vinegar, wheat flour. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Conventional Oven - Preferred method
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH:
3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes
6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes
9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes
Do not overheat
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Spray grill with cooking spray then preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.