Boneless, skinless chicken breast strips with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn starch, dried garlic, dried onion, natural flavors, paprika, salt, spices, yeast extract.
Conventional oven (preferred):
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet
3. Heat 18 to 22 minutes or until hot
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave-safe plate.
2. Heat, covered with microwave-safe wrap, on HIGH: 2-4 pieces for 2-3 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.