White meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, fully cooked and fully crispy.
Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on high
1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
2 strips for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
3 strips for 3 minutes
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
Air Fry Instructions:
1. Load the Air Fryer tray with of Crispy Strips to cover the bottom of the tray (approximately 8-12 pieces).
2. Set the Fryer for 360ºF and 12 minutes.
3. The Crispy Strips will be hot – handle and remove carefully.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: cocoa powder (color), dried garlic, dried onion, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), paprika and annatto extracts,rice flour, rice starch, salt, soybean oil, tapioca starch, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.