White meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, fully cooked and fully crispy.
Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen strips on baking sheet.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on high
1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
2 strips for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
3 strips for 3 minutes
Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
Air Fry Instructions:
1. Load the Air Fryer tray with of Crispy Strips to cover the bottom of the tray (approximately 8-12 pieces).
2. Set the Fryer for 360ºF and 12 minutes.
3. The Crispy Strips will be hot – handle and remove carefully.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast strips with rib meat, water, rice starch, salt. BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, water, salt, corn starch, spices, brown sugar, dried garlic, extractives of paprika, and spice extracts. Breading set in vegetable oil.