UNCOOKED SEASONED CHICKEN POUCH: CHICKEN BREAST STRIPS WITH RIB MEAT, CONTAINS UP TO 15% OF CHICKEN BROTH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS. COATED WITH: ROMANO/PARMESAN/BLEU CHEESES (PASTEURIZED COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), MALTODEXTRIN, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, SALT, RICOTTA CHEESE (WHEY, MILK FAT, LACTIC ACID, SALT), ONION POWDER, DRIED RED BELL PEPPER, DRIED PARSLEY, VINEGAR SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, TURMERIC EXTRACT. FOUR CHEESE SAUCE POUCH: WATER, CREAM, PARMESAN AND ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW’S MILK (PART-SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), GRANULAR AND PROVOLONE CHEESE (MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN [NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR]), SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WHEY, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, YEAST, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALTODEXTRIN. CAVATAPPI PASTA POUCH: COOKED PASTA (SEMOLINA [WHEAT], DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON [FERROUS SULFATE], THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID). BROCCOLI FLORETS POUCH: BROCCOLI FLORETS.
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Thaw Sauce puch in a bowl of hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken evenly on a bottom of baking dish. Top with pasta, broccoli, and four cheese sauce. Do not stir.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove foil and stir contents. Continue baking uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
5. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving to allow sauce to thicken. Stir before serving.
1. Thaw sauce pouch in a bowl oh hot water for about 10-15 minutes. Place chicken in a large dry non-stick skillet.
2. Cook chicken on medium-high for 7-10 minutes or until chicken turns white, turning occasionally. Stir in pasta, broccoli and 1/4 cup of water.
3. Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until broccoli is tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
4. Uncover and stir in four cheese sauce.
5. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until sauce is hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.