1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Thaw sauce pouch in hot water for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken evenly on the bottom of baking dish. Top with potatoes and Honey Chipotle Glaze. Do not stir.
3. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Remove foil. Top with pepper and onion blend and stir. Continue baking uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
5. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Stir before serving.
1. Thaw sauce pouch in a bowl of hot water for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a large dry non-stick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until chicken turns while, turning frequently.
3. Add potatoes and onion and pepper blend, cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally or until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
4. Stir in honey chipotle glaze. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
Vegetable hash pouch: roasted russet potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted onions, IQF red pepper, salt, maltodextrin, black pepper, lime juice powder (crystallized lime [citric acid, malic acid, lactic acid, tartaric acid, lime oil, lime juice, ascorbic acid], maltodextrin, sugar, sodium citrate, pectin), natural flavor. Seasoned chicken pouch: boneless, skinless chicken thigh strips, contains up to 15% of chicken broth, salt, natural flavors. Coated with: salt, sugar, dehydrated garlic, maltodextrin, dehydrated onion, chili pepper, chipotle pepper powder, smoked sugar, water, honey solids, yeast extract, dehydrated green bell pepper, dehydrated red bell pepper, natural flavors. Onion pepper blend pouch: onion, red peppers, green peppers. Honey chipotle glaze pouch: water, honey, brown sugar, corn starch, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, vinegar, guajillo pepper, chipotle pepper, garlic, canola oil, ancho pepper, onion powder, red bell pepper, xanthan gum, citric acid.