1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Thaw sauce pouch in a bowl of hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken evenly on the bottom of baking dish. Top with pasta, vegetables, and tomato garlic sauce. Do not stir.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove foil and stir contents. Continue baking uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
5. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving to allow sauce to thicken. Stir before serving.
1. Thaw sauce pouch in a bowl of hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a large dry non-stick skillet.
3. Cook chicken on medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until chicken turns white, turning occasionally.
4. Stir in pasta, vegetables and 1/4 cup of water. Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 F.
5. Uncover and stir in tomato garlic sauce. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until sauce is hot and bubbly . Serve immediately.
Uncooked seasoned chicken pouch: boneless, skinless chicken breast strips with rib meat, contains up to 15% of chicken broth, salt, natural flavors. Coated with: tomato granules, maltodextrin, salt, dried garlic, spices, natural flavors, canola oil, dried chicken broth, vinegar solids, sugar, yeast extract. Gemelli pasta pouch: cooked pasta (semolina [wheat], durum wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). Tuscan roasted tomato and garlic sauce pouch: tomatoes in juice, onion, tomato puree, olive oil, red wine, balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, concentrated cooked grape must, caramel color), garlic, sugar, salt, spices, onion powder, xanthan gum, citric acid. Italian vegetable blend pouch: roasted zucchini, carrot, roasted onion.