1. If chicken is frozen together, microwave for 25 seconds in the tray or on a plate until it separates.
2. Place chicken in unheated skillet with 1 Tbsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. water.
3. Cover and heat on medium for 5 minutes. Remove lid, turn chicken and heat for an additional 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. While chicken is heating, add vegetables to a second unheated skillet with 1 Tbsp. water and cover. Heat on medium for 5 minutes. Remove lid, continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally*.
5. Tear a notch in sauce packet. Place upright in a container and heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds or until hot.
6. Plate chicken and vegetables, pour sauce over chicken as desired.
7. Cook vegetables to an internal temperature of 163 F.
FULLY COOKED, SEASONED, BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS WITH RIB MEAT, COATED WITH A LEMON PARMESAN RUB: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: calcium silicate, canola oil, chicken broth powder, chicken fat, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, dehydrated parsley, dried parsley, dried red bell pepper, dried vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), enzyme modified Romano cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cultures, salt, and enzymes), garlic powder, lemon juice solids, maltodextrin, natural flavors, natural parmesan cheese flavor (pasteurized milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), onion powder, parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, culture, enzyme), potato starch, rice flour, Romano cheese solids from cow's milk (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes ), salt, spices, sugar, whey, yeast extract. ROASTED SQUASH & TOMATOES POUCH: Zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, carrot, tomato, red onion, seasoning (rice flour, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, dried parsley, onion powder, natural flavor [from milk], yeast extract, spice, sugar, modified food starch, acacia gum, xanthan gum), olive oil. PARMESAN LEMON BUTTER SAUCE POUCH: Water, cream, parmesan and Romano cheese made from cow's milk (part-skim milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), sugar, wine, contains 2% or less of the following: lemon juice from concentrate, cultured nonfat dry milk, onion, corn starch, vegetable base (cooked vegetables [carrots, onions and celery], salt, sugar, corn oil, potato flour and carrot powder), soybean oil, dried onion, vinegar, dried garlic, lemon peel, spices, xanthan gum, natural flavors (sunflower oil, natural flavors, lactic acid, starter distillate), salt, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium citrate (emulsifier).