1. If beef is frozen together, microwave for 25 seconds in the tray or on a plate until it separates.
2. Add steaks to unheated skillet with 1 Tbsp. oil. Heat uncovered on med-high for 5 minutes. Turn steaks and cook for additional 2 minutes for medium, or 4 minutes for well done. Remove steaks from skillet and plate.
3. After steak is removed, add mushrooms to skillet and cook 2 minutes on medium heat, stirring frequently.
4. While steak is heating, add potatoes to a second unheated skillet with 1 Tbsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. water and cover. cook on medium for 5 minutes. Remove lid, continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally*.
5. Tear a notch in sauce packet to vent. Place upright in a container and heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds or until hot.
6. Plate potatoes with steak. Top steak with mushrooms and pour sauce over steak as desired.
7. Cook potatoes thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165 F.