Cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
1. Place bacon slices in unheated skillet.
2. Cook slowly over low heat, turning occasionally and draining excess drippings as needed.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place desired number of bacon slices in shallow baking pan on broiler rack.
2. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or to desired crispness. No turning needed.
1. Arrange up to 12 bacon slices on paper towel on microwave-safe plate. Cover with paper towel to prevent spattering.
2. Microwave on high to desired crispness. 2 slices - 2 minutes, 4 slices - 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, 12 slices - 8 to 9 minutes.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.