100% all-natural* Cornish hens, without giblets.
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Premium Cornish hens without giblets
1. If frozen, thaw before cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Season hen with salt and pepper inside and out. Truss.
4. Place breast side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
5. Roast, uncovered, basting frequently with butter for 1 hour (if hen weighs over 1lb 2oz, roast 1 hour and 15 minutes) or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced and temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F.
6. To brown, increase temperature to 400°F during last 10 minutes.
Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate. Adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 180°F.