White Potatoes; Diced Beef (With Up To Twelve Percent Solution Of Water, Sodium Phosphate, Salt); Carrots And Onions.<br/><br/><strong>Seasoning Packet Ingredients: </strong>Modified Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Onion, Spcie, Caramel Color, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Carrot Fiber, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Natural Flavor, Beef Fat.
Slow Cooker - Preferred Method
1. Remove vegetables and meat from packages and place in 2-4 quart slow cooker.
2. Combine seasoning packet with 2 cups of water and pour into slow cooker. Stir to break apart meat.
3. Cook on LOW for approximately 8-10 hours, or on HIGH for 4-6 hours; verify that the internal temperature of the meat is above 145°F for 3 minutes. Color is not an accurate indicator of final cooked temperature. Longer cook time will result in more tender meat.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove vegetables and meat from packages and place in 4-6 quart oven-safe pot or 9 x 13 x 2 oven-safe dish.
3. Combine seasoning packet with 2 cups of water and pour into pot or dish. Stir to break apart meat.