Beef Roast with Vegetables Slow Cooker Meal Kit
Slow cooking just got even more convenient. Our Tyson® Slow Cooker Meal Kit featuring Beef Roast and Vegetables is family size and ready for your slow cooker, oven, or electric pressure cooker. Our delicious, juicy beef is seasoned to perfection and pairs perfectly with flavorful potatoes, carrots, and more.
This easy weeknight meal is also packed with 23 grams of protein per serving, making it a dinner staple the whole family can feel good about.
How To Cook
DO NOT EAT RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT OR VEGETABLES
1. Remove vegetables and meal from packages and place in 2-4 quart slow cooker.
2. Combine seasoning packet with 1 cup water and pour into slow cooker. Stir to break apart meat.
3. Cook on LOW for approximately 8-10 hours, or on HIGH for 4-6 hours. Verify product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, as measured by a food thermometer. Longer cook time will result in more tender meat.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place roast in a 4-6 quart oven-safe pot or 8x8x2 oven-safe baking dish.
3. Combine seasoning packet with 1 cup water and pour into baking dish.
4. Remove vegetables from bag and evenly disperse throughout the dish.
5. Cover with lid or foil and cook for 3-4 hours. Verify product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, as measured by a food thermometer.
MULTICOOKER / ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER
1. Spray pot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix seasoning with 1 cup of water to make a sauce.
3. Place meat in the bottom of the pot and top with vegetables and sauce.
4. PRESSURE COOK set on normal heat, high pressure, valve closed, for 45 minutes. When the cook is complete, carefully release the steam.
5. Verify product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, as measured by food thermometer.
Appliances vary and you may need to adjust your cooking times accordingly. Always use a kitchen meat thermometer to ensure your beef is cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not an accurate indicator of final cooked temperature.