Broccoli and basil mixes with creamy Alfredo sauce in this family recipe that’s easy to make, thanks to Grilled & Ready® chicken breast fillets.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium710 mg
- Total Carbohydrate52 g
- Protein39 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 ounce fettuccine pasta
2 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
15 ounce light Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoon basil pesto
1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained, sliced
1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain; cover and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in sweet red peppers. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in cooked pasta and broccoli.
- Meanwhile, brush Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Prepare in microwave according to package directions.
- To serve, divide pasta mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken.