A tasty and convenient way to enjoy fresh greens and vegetables, crunchy nuts, and protein-packed Grilled & Ready® chicken. The honey mustard dressing tops it off with a bit of sweetness.
Apple Pecan Chicken Salad Pockets with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Total Fat13 g
- Cholesterol110 mg
- Sodium1140 mg
- Total Carbohydrate50 g
- Protein34 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
22 ounces Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, torn
1/2 cup broccoli florets
2 tablespoons sweet onions, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
2 tablespoons pecan pieces, chopped
1/2 cup honey crisp apple, thinly sliced, submerged in lemon water, then drained
4 multigrain flat bread pockets
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast according to package directions.
- Prepare salad dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, mustard, honey and lemon juice until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine salad greens, broccoli florets, onion, tomato, pecans and well drained apple slices. Add the chicken and toss with dressing.
- Fill bread pockets with salad and then serve.