Asian-style ramen noodles mixed with fresh vegetables, zesty orange peel, and savory boneless beef top round. Better than takeout; ready in the same amount of time.
Asian Beef and Broccoli with Noodles
- Total Fat27 g
- Cholesterol128 mg
- Sodium889 mg
- Total Carbohydrate31 g
- Protein50 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1-1/4 pound , cut 1-inch thick
2 package Oriental-flavored instant ramen noodles, 3-oz., broken up
1-1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound broccoli florets
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon orange peel, grated; optional
- Cut steak in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Combine seasoning from ramen noodles with cornstarch mixture in large bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots 1 minute. Add noodles and 1 1/2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove; keep warm.
- Drain beef, discarding marinade. Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high. Stir-fry half of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Combine beef, vegetables and noodles in skillet and heat through.
- Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with orange rind.