Chilled Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks, pasta, and this homemade dressing make for a quick, refreshing salad.
Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol55 mg
- Sodium560 mg
- Total Carbohydrate34 g
- Protein24 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks
2 cups spiral pasta, uncooked
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 teaspoons sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1 medium cucumber, halved, sliced
1/2 cup carrot, julienned
1 medium red or yellow pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces
1 small onion, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, mushrooms, cucumber, carrot, red pepper and onion; pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until serve. To serve, layer spinach leaves on plate and top with pasta salad.