Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- Total Fat6 g
- Cholesterol50 mg
- Sodium630 mg
- Total Carbohydrate28 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
20 ounce Grilled Chicken Breast Strips (Refrigerated)Grilled & Ready Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Strips
2 cup spiral pasta, uncooked
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoon olive oil
4 teaspoon sugar
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, minced
2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 medium cucumber, halved, sliced
1/2 cup carrot, julienned
1 medium red or yellow pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces
1 small onion, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, mushrooms, cucumber, carrot, red pepper and onion; pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until serve. To serve, layer spinach leaves on plate and top with pasta salad.