Fresh veggies, with ginger dressing and crispy wonton strips topped with Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks for extra flavor and protein.
Asian Chicken Salad
- Total Fat32 g
- Cholesterol50 mg
- Sodium630 mg
- Total Carbohydrate27 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
8 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
1 bunch (8-10) scallions, sliced
1 cup sugar snap or snow peas, roughly chopped
½ cup sesame-ginger dressing, or more to taste
1 cup wonton strips
½ cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks, prepared according to package directions
- Toss lettuce, bell pepper, cilantro, scallions, peas, and dressing together in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide salad among 4 plates.
- Sprinkle each serving with wonton strips and peanuts.
- Top each salad with Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks and serve.