Asian Sweet Wings
- Total Fat43 g
- Cholesterol180 mg
- Sodium670 mg
- Total Carbohydrate8 g
- Protein58 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
10 Individually Frozen Chicken Wings, thawed
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
3 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
3 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
2 clove garlic
1 gingerroot, 1" fresh piece peeled
1 salt and pepper, to taste
2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- Cut off wing tips and discard. Cut remaining wing into two parts at joint.
- In a blender or food processor, make marinade by combining the green onions, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Place marinade, lime peel, red pepper flakes and chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil. Add chicken and brush generously with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake wings, turning once for 30-40 minutes, or until done (internal temp 180°F) and a deep golden brown.