Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Total Fat7 g
- Cholesterol35 mg
- Sodium350 mg
- Total Carbohydrate14 g
- Protein14 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 jar salsa verde
4 ounce chive cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 lime, juiced
1 salt, to taste
1 pepper, to taste
14 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except tortillas in bowl and mix well.
- Place tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds. Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down center of tortilla and roll tightly placing seam side down on baking sheet.
- Spray all rolled tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with favorite dipping sauce.