Chicken, zucchini and squash taste great skewered together, especially when brushed with this sauce.
Barbecued Chicken Skewers
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol40 mg
- Sodium900 mg
- Total Carbohydrate26 g
- Protein21 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 pound Crispy Chicken Strips
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 zucchini, cut into 3/4" slices
1 yellow squash, cut into 3/4" slices
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 salt and pepper, to taste
- Make dipping sauce by stirring together ketchup, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add sliced zucchini and squash to a large bowl. Add oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to vegetables. Gently mix until well coated.
- Microwave Crispy Strips for 2 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut into 2" pieces. Thread onto skewers, alternating with zucchini and squash slices.
- Place on the hot grill and cook until grill marks appear, about 3 minutes. Turn and grill other side. Serve with dipping sauce.