Slow and low is the rule for tasty barbecue. It only takes cola, onion, sauce, pork and time.
Barbecued Pork on Buns
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol45 mg
- Sodium572 mg
- Total Carbohydrate28 g
- Protein24 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 , 2-lb.
1 onion, chopped
3/4 cup cola carbonated beverage, not diet
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
8 sandwich buns
- Combine all ingredients except buns in a 4-quart slow-cooker.
- Cook roast, covered, on high 5 to 6 hours or until done (internal temp 155°F) and very tender.
- Drain, discarding juices. Slice or shred pork.
- Serve with deli potato salad and baked beans.