We lighten up this saucy, cheesy Italian dish by using non-breaded Grilled & Ready chicken. Recipe inspired by Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien.
Bare Chicken Parmesan
- Total Fat5 g
- Cholesterol75 mg
- Sodium660 mg
- Total Carbohydrate11 g
- Protein31 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 stick light string cheese
1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Break string cheese into thirds and place in a blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until cheese takes on a shredded or grated consistency. (If you don't have a food processor, tear string cheese into pieces and roughly chop.)
- Prepare the Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillet according to microwave instructions.
- Place warmed chicken in skillet over medium heat.
- Top with sauce, followed by cheese.
- Cover and cook until sauce is hot and cheese has melted, about 1 minute.